Watch Cleaning and Service

Ask here, if you have a watch or clock that you need to get cleaned or repaired. Any contracts for work are not the responsibility of this message board. Please make sure that the terms of your agreement are clear. Watch/clockmakers should only perform work that has been estimated and agreed with the customer.
Forum rules
Please make sure that the terms of your agreement are clear. Watch/clockmakers must not perform work that has not been estimated and agreed with the customer.

Please post ONE ITEM PER TOPIC and post ATTACHED PICS only, NOT IMAGE LINKS.

Watch Cleaning and Service

New postby L48X55 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:03 pm

Hi All I'm new here and was wondering if there was a list of places/people to clean and service my pocket watches?
I live in N.E. Alabama and I can't find anyone closer than Atlanta Ga. to work on my stuff. I'm about 100 miles from there. Any help will be appreciated.
Daniel Wysner
L48X55

NAWCC #: 176862

Re: Watch Cleaning and Service

New postby watchguy » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:24 pm

Hello and welcome to the message board. I'm in Michigan, but I service watches through the mail nearly every day. Check out my website for more details. http://www.yourwatchdoctor.com

Derek
watchguy

NAWCC #: 0168246

Re: Watch Cleaning and Service

New postby Jdzwatches » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:26 pm

Hi Daniel
We have a section called(cleaning and repairs needed)if you look or post there I'm sure you will get the info your looking for.I've had work done by members here and was pleased with their work.Im not sure if there's any that live close to you but you can package your watch well and mail it to a repairman.look in the section I mentioned and see if you can find what your looking for.I hope this helps you get your watch in good working order. JD
'JD' - James Green
Jdzwatches

Return to Cleaning and repairs needed!