Trouble Posting?

Ask how something works or for help in posting. NAWCC-related topics that were in this forum are in the Chapter 192 Meeting Room archive.

Trouble Posting?

New postby Marty101 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:48 pm

Our friend Tom isn't the only man I've helped in the last few months. His email to me reflects one of the problems some members and/or guests have had recently with posting,login,etc. If you or anyone else are have trouble like Tom's example below, please find a way to let Glynn or another member know:

Hi Marty, since my computer crash a year ago, I have been unable to reregister on global Horology. I still follow the posts

Recently, there was a post for a Rockford watch on E-bay in an 18K case. My comment, and you can say this in the board, the nice HC is a GW Ladd case. The symbol in the back tells me this. GW Ladd only made gold filled cases

So, any time you see this symbol or a case marked GW Ladd is will be gold filled.

Remember, I have been collecting watches for 58 years, so I'm not shooting from the hip.

Tom

- Please friends,let's do what we can to help keep Global Horology running smoothly! :D
Keep winding things,
Marty Bell
Marty101

NAWCC #: 0168154

Re: Trouble Posting?

New postby Glyn Meredith » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:39 pm

Hi, folks,

From time to time I hear about this problem that Tom has encountered. If anyone registered on GH finds that they cannot log in for any reason, please let me know; there is usually a simple explanation.

Onwards and upwards!
Posted on GH recently? Your posts keep us going.

Meridian Height photo galleries

"It ain't what you don't know that gets you in trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." - Mark Twain
Glyn Meredith
Site Manager

Skype Account: nerimajin

Return to Message Board Help Desk