The 16 Size Illinois Bunn Special 1913-1948 Book

GH "Members" (NAWCC members and GH registered users with verified addresses) may trade here.
Forum rules
You must be at least 18 years of age to trade here. Only GH "Members" (NAWCC members and GH registered users with verified addresses) may trade here.

Sellers should give full disclosure of condition and provenance of items. If any member asks a question about the item on sale or shows interest in buying, this must be followed through by both the seller and the potential buyer until there is a sale or until it is clearly stated that there will be no transaction and the item is still for sale (or has been sold elsewhere).

The 16 Size Illinois Bunn Special 1913-1948 Book

New postby pinwheel21 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:42 pm

As a courtesy to all Global members with a US address, I will sell you a copy of the new book, which I authored, for just 5 dollars over my cost, plus shipping. This is a hard bound, all color, 366 gloss page book on the Illinois, 16 Size Bunn Special.

The book thoroughly covers each of the 52 movement variants, with prices, date of manufacture, serial number ranges, also photos and discussion of all dials, Bunn Special case models and production numbers, too much info to list, here. This book took over 5 years to write from over 2 decades of research.

This book is now out of publication, as it is a first edition and almost sold out. There will be NO second edition or any more copies printed, once these are gone, you will be limited to finding a used copy. These remaining books are all brand new. My cost on the book was 60 dollars, so get one , while they last for 65 dollars , plus 12 dollars insured, USPS shipping, or 77 dollars total. Book usually retails for 90 dollars and cost over 100 on the internet.

So if you collect RR grade watches, this book is a must have information source and can literally make you money on the knowledge it provides to you by knowing what variants are the most rare and valuable. All payments check or postal money order may be made to me at : Michael Chamelin 110 Dascomb Ct. Kernersville, NC 27284 . Please include your return address and your new book will be shipped as funds clear. All the best.
Mike Chamelin
pinwheel21

NAWCC #: 134611

Return to Flea Market - sell anything here