Bench Polisher w/some Extras ..........

GH "Members" (NAWCC members and GH registered users with verified addresses) may trade here.
Forum rules
You must be at least 18 years of age to trade here. Only GH "Members" (NAWCC members and GH registered users with verified addresses) may trade here.

Sellers should give full disclosure of condition and provenance of items. If any member asks a question about the item on sale or shows interest in buying, this must be followed through by both the seller and the potential buyer until there is a sale or until it is clearly stated that there will be no transaction and the item is still for sale (or has been sold elsewhere).

Bench Polisher w/some Extras ..........

New postby MartyW » Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:38 pm

Gents:

I have only owned this unit for about 6 months and have hardly used it. It seems as if my eyes and hands no longer function as they did when I was younger, so it's about time to give it up. Allow me to assure you that it works as it should. Here is the ad from where it was bought:

http://www.esslinger.com/benchtoppolisher.aspx

I have everything stated in this add plus an additional bar of rouge. There are 3 scans of mine posted below. It will not be shipped on the board that it is now mounted on as it's really heavy. Should the buyer wish to have that board I would have to charge an additional $5.00 for postage. Otherwise I can deliver it to any U.S. zip code for a cost of $80.00, which includes postage. I will need a day or so to find a suitable mailing box.

Payment only accepted by cash or personal check.

MVC-001S.JPG
MVC-002S.JPG
MVC-003S.JPG
Marty Wagner
Klaatu Barada Nikto
MartyW

Re: Bench Polisher w/some Extras ..........

New postby MartyW » Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:24 pm

This item now has been sold.
Marty Wagner
Klaatu Barada Nikto
MartyW

Return to Flea Market - sell anything here