Digital Camera for sale.

GH "Members" (NAWCC members and GH registered users with verified addresses) may trade here.
Forum rules
You must be at least 18 years of age to trade here. Only GH "Members" (NAWCC members and GH registered users with verified addresses) may trade here.

Sellers should give full disclosure of condition and provenance of items. If any member asks a question about the item on sale or shows interest in buying, this must be followed through by both the seller and the potential buyer until there is a sale or until it is clearly stated that there will be no transaction and the item is still for sale (or has been sold elsewhere).

Digital Camera for sale.

New postby Stephan » Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:55 am

I have a CASIO QV4000 for sale. Have upgraded to Canon SLR.

To see all its features go here http://www.steves-digicams.com/camera-r ... eview.html

Not a modern camera and a bit slow to wake up ( big lens to unwind )
but if you want to get into watch photography this may suite.

Top Canon glass lens and full manual mode that allows you to play with all the settings.

Comes with 128 meg flash card, cary case, all cables, instruction book, software( not the origional disk) and remote control for tripod use.

If interested send me a pm with your best offer. If no serious offers recieved I will keep it as my spare.
Learning all the time.
Stephan Gaal

Proud Member of Global Horology and Chapter 149
Stephan

Skype Account: stephan.gaal

Return to Flea Market - sell anything here