Canon Ink Jet Printer Ink Cartridges

GH "Members" (NAWCC members and GH registered users with verified addresses) may trade here.
Forum rules
You must be at least 18 years of age to trade here. Only GH "Members" (NAWCC members and GH registered users with verified addresses) may trade here.

Sellers should give full disclosure of condition and provenance of items. If any member asks a question about the item on sale or shows interest in buying, this must be followed through by both the seller and the potential buyer until there is a sale or until it is clearly stated that there will be no transaction and the item is still for sale (or has been sold elsewhere).

Canon Ink Jet Printer Ink Cartridges

New postby John Arrowood » Sat May 22, 2010 3:15 pm

I got a new computer last week with Windows 7 for the operation system and my Canon 850i printer won't work with it and there's no remedy available from Canon. I ordered some ink cartridges a couple months ago for it and have 4 of each of 4 colors. They are not Canon branded, but have been fully compatible for me in the past. Replacements for BCI-3e, Cyan, -Magenta, -Yellow, -Black. Ten bucks plus postage for all. Printer, software, cables, and all the documentation that was packaged with it is also available. The printer will work with Windows XP, or has for me since 2006.
John Arrowood
John Arrowood

NAWCC #: 022912

Re: Canon Ink Jet Printer Ink Cartridges

New postby Glyn Meredith » Sat May 22, 2010 11:43 pm

John, please try this link:

http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/contr ... delid=8047

If you select OS Windows 7, there is a note and link for Printer Driver Add-On Module Ver.1.10 (Windows 7/7 x64)

I hope this helps.
Posted on GH recently? Your posts keep us going.

Meridian Height photo galleries

"It ain't what you don't know that gets you in trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." - Mark Twain
Glyn Meredith
Site Manager

Skype Account: nerimajin

Re: Canon Ink Jet Printer Ink Cartridges

New postby John Arrowood » Sun May 23, 2010 11:38 am

Glyn,
Thanks! I will check that out. Windows couldn't find it when it went out looking for drivers.
John Arrowood
John Arrowood

NAWCC #: 022912

Return to Flea Market - sell anything here