What is this stuff?

If you don't know much about clocks, watches or something related to horology and need to ask a question, this forum is for you.
Forum rules
Posters who are new to horology, or who know nothing about something in particular, should post here without worrying that it's a 'stupid' question. There are no stupid questions here, and no stupid answers (hopefully). Please post ONE ITEM PER TOPIC and post ATTACHED PICS only, NOT IMAGE LINKS.

What is this stuff?

New postby cannon pinion » Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:56 pm

Here are two tools I got in a box load of stuff. I think one is a puller, maybe for small gears or arbors, while the other seems to be a pusher. But of what? And what is this Quickfit stuff for?
Andrew Yale
cannon pinion
Super Member
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:22 am
Location: Jersey City, NJ

Re: What is this stuff?

New postby rrwatch » Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:47 am

1. Kit for putting luminous material on watch dials.
2. Cannon pinion puller.
3. Roller table remover.
User avatar
Super Member
Posts: 310
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:17 pm
Location: Pooler, GA
NAWCC #: 049688

Return to Newbie Questions - don't be afraid to ask

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest