2015 Kentucky Bluegrass Regional

Post here for general news and events about horological associations and societies.
Forum rules
General news and information of public interest is allowed here. No discussion of internal chapter or private business. If in doubt, consult the message board management before posting.

2015 Kentucky Bluegrass Regional

New postby John Arrowood » Sat May 02, 2015 5:26 pm

I just looked at the advertisement in the May-June NAWCC Mart issue for the 2015 Bluegrass regional and saw that the mart will be only one day, Saturday. with registration Friday late afternoon and evening. I suppose part of the reason is that many people who set up in the mart room leave early and by the second day there are few people left at the tables. And there's no parking lot mart mentioned, this usually happened on Friday morning before the inside mart opened. The low number of people set up in the parking lot last year was disappointing compared to previous years. I have been getting there Thursday afternoon to avoid having to start so early on Friday (it's a 6-7 hour drive for me) and staying for 2 nights leaving on Saturday; the new schedule will allow me to stay only one night.
John Arrowood
John Arrowood

NAWCC #: 022912

Return to Horological Associations and Societies