J&H

Links to active on-line auctions or sales go here (not your own sales). Please read the forum rules before posting.
Forum rules
Links to active on-line auctions or sales go here (not your own sales). If an item appears to be misrepresented, please do not rush to judgment and disparage sellers or items, but try to offer constructive advice to help buyers and sellers alike. Any discussion which turns into a witch-hunt or might alter the outcome of an auction or sale unreasonably to the detriment of buyers or sellers will be closely moderated.

J&H

New postby Marty101 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:45 pm

Friends,I won a case on Jones & Horan and lost the invoice over a week ago,and lost the invoice they sent. I can't seem to get a response from them. I emailed and called. Their site shows I won,but there is no way to ask or get another invoice. Seems odd. Am I being impatient-?
If it matters this was on 7/06 - Lot 43.
Keep winding things,
Marty Bell
Marty101

NAWCC #: 0168154

Re: J&H

New postby pocwatjim » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:46 pm

They don't charge any shipping so I would just pay them the auction amount.

The Invoices are usually an attachment to the email that you have to download to one of your files. It may still be there if you didn't delete it?
Jim Haney
pocwatjim

Skype Account: pocwatjim
NAWCC #: 138323

New postby Marty101 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:57 pm

It's gone,Jim. My email service is terrible,and I have to delete at 3-% of memory capacity.
And J&H just seem permanently out to lunch. I've communicated with them in the past,never had a problem. So I'm at a loss. Called again today,tried both numbers and left messages-name,email,phone and what and when.
Keep winding things,
Marty Bell
Marty101

New postby Marty101 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:28 pm

Just a follow up friends. A lady named Diane is in charge of invoices and etc. at J&H,and apparently she was gone for 3-4 days. Whew! Took a long time to get a hold of anyone, but it is good to know things are OK at J&H.
Keep winding things,
Marty Bell
Marty101

Return to On-line trading - The Good, the Bad and the Ugly