Max's Blog

A blog is an ongoing diary or commentary. You can communicate with other members or reflect on your life, work, or anything that comes to mind. Even if nobody reads your blog, you can keep it as an open journal. Few personal blogs rise to fame but you might gain a loyal following. One-line entries or post in great detail - it's up to you - but be prepared to receive questions and comments from other members.
Forum rules
Please take one "New Topic" and make it your blog - one topic only, please. Please post within the bounds of common decency and civility, and make your blog as long as you like. No advertising.

Any response on a blog should be to the blog owner, not to any other poster.

Re: Max's Blog

New postby Glyn Meredith » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:52 pm

Good to read your blog, Max. Much appreciated; things have been pretty quite around here recently.
Posted on GH recently? Your posts keep us going.

Meridian Height photo galleries

"It ain't what you don't know that gets you in trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." - Mark Twain
Glyn Meredith
Site Manager

Skype Account: nerimajin

Re: Max's Blog

New postby Marty101 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:09 am

Hey Max-just saying "Hey" from over here in Niagara Falls. :D

Sweet looking car-!-feel free to cruise by my place anytime,my friend. I mean that.

Glyn is right about the noise level around here. It's quiet enough to hear a 16s Hamilton Dart second hand drop off a bench from 50 paces away... :cry:
Keep winding things,
Marty Bell
Marty101

NAWCC #: 0168154

Previous

Return to Blogs